Friday, October 3, 2008

Big Brown Eyes

I just love his dark hair and eyes! He was such a little trooper!

I have had some wonderful parents lately who were so patient and willing to try all my ideas, and this little guys parents were some of them. I appreciate it so much when parents have made it a point to set aside enough time in an evening to really get the best out of a session. The parents' attitudes can make or break a session. When a child knows he/she can feel relaxed and not have to pose for their parents, it makes all the difference in the world. Thank you guys!

He's a doll!


5 comments:

Art Photographs said...

What cute expressions!! Great color!!

Anonymous said...

How handsome is he! I love the colors on these ++

Cindy said...

he's so adorable- you really got some cute expressions1

Anonymous said...

Kristin, these are wonderful! Such a fun age!

Jeni said...

oh he is adorable! I love your color here, grat job!